Calgary Home Buyers Reports
Buying Calgary Real Estate; Get the Most Home for Your Money!
- Fixer Uppers in Calgary; how to get the best properties for flipping
These are homes that may need only minor work, possibly just dated,wanting carpets, paint etc. to the more “run-down” where a major renovation is required such as new kitchen, baths, shingles, fencing etc. Some good deals are out there for the handy person to live in or to fix up and sell (also known as flipping).
- Distress Sales/Bank Foreclosures in Calgary
Distress Sales resulting from bank foreclosures often represent a great way to get a fantastic deal on a home. It’s not easy for the average homeowner to find these deals, because you have to keep scouring the paper to see when one comes up.
- How to Beat Out Other Buyers to Hot New Listings
Get a sneak preview of new listings on the market before other buyers with “Preferred Access”. Preferred Access gives you regular VIP bulletins with details on homes you want.
- FREE Special Report – “5 Mistakes to Avoid When Moving to a Larger Home”
A new report has just been released which identifies the 6 most common and costly mistakes that home-buyers make when moving up to a larger home.
- FREE Special Report- “How To Stop Paying Rent and Own Your Own Home”
A new FREE Special Report entitled “How To Stop Paying Rent and Own Your Own Home” has already helped dozens of local renters get out from under their landlord’s finger, and move into a wonderful home they can truly call their own. You can make this move too by discovering the important steps detailed in this FREE Special Report
- FREE Special Report – “13 Extra Costs to Be Aware of Before Buying a Home
Whether you’re looking to buy your first home, or trading up to a larger one, there are many costs – on top of the purchase price – that you must figure into your calculation of affordability
- Buyer Beware: Mistakes to Avoid Like the Plague When Buying a Home
How to Avoid 9 Common Buyer Traps BEFORE Buying Calgary Real Estate and Avoid Paying Too Much When Buying a Home.
- Whether to Buy New or Resale
10 Secrets Every New Calgary Home Buyer Should Know although most homes for sale are re-sales, one out of four home-buyers purchases a new home. Which is better: existing or new?
- How to Negotiate a Better Price
3 Simple Steps to Follow to Slash Thousands of Dollars Off The Price of The Home You Want.